- 2 cups garlic cloves — peeled
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 4 slices baguette plus 6 slices
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- 1/2 cup fromage blanc or fresh goat cheese
- 6 egg yolks
- chives — for garnish
- Place garlic cloves in a saucepan with 3 cups water and bring to a boil.
- Drain and repeat process twice. Return thrice-cooked garlic to saucepan, add chicken stock and 4 slices of bread and bring to a boil. Reduce by one quarter.
- Add creme fraiche and return to a boil. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth with submersion blender and place on low heat until ready to serve.
- Meanwhile, toast 6 slices of baguette and smear with fromage blanc. To serve, remove from heat, whisk in egg yolks and divide among 6 hot bowls.
- Place 1 crouton in each bowl and garnish with chives.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0