Sweet Chocolate Cream Pie
- 1 pkg. Bakers German Sweet chocolate
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar (opt)
- 1 pkg. (3-oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 Graham cracker pie crust
- Heat chocolate and 2 tablespoons of the milk over low heat, stirring until melted. Beat sugar into cream cheese. Add remaining milk and chocolate mixture, beat until smooth. Fold Cool Whip topping into chocolate mixture and blend until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into crust. Freeze about 4 hours.
- Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0