Swanson(r) Hearty Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cut up
- 2 cans (14 1/2 oz. each) Swanson(r) Chicken Broth (3 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 can (11 oz.) Mexican-style corn
- 1 cup Pace(r) Chunky Salsa
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- Crisp Tortilla Strips
- Spray saucepot with vegetable cooking spray and heat 1 minute. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
- Add broth, rice and cumin. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 20 minutes
- Stir in corn, salsa, cilantro and lime juice and heat through. Top with Crisp Tortilla Strips
Crisp Tortilla Strips:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut 4 corn tortillas into thin strips and place on baking sheet.
- Spray with vegetable cooking spray. Bake 10 minutes or until golden.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0