Super Nacho Dip
- 1 pound ground round
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon each seasoning salt, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder & pepper
- 1 can mild green chilis
- 2-1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup taco sauce
- 2 cans refried beans
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1 cup sour cream
- Brown meat with onion and spices; drain off fat.
- Spread refried beans in 9×12-inch pan. Top with meat. Sprinkle with chilis, then grated cheese, and taco sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove from oven; garnish with 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1 cup chopped ripe olives, 1 cup sour cream and parsley.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0