– 1 loaf French or Italian bread (about 16 in. long)
– Wish-Bone® Creamy Italian Dressing
– 8 thin slices deli turkey or roast beef (about 1/2 lb.)
– 8 thin slices deli corned beef or pastrami (about 1/2 lb.)
– 4 slices American, Cheddar or Swiss cheese, halved (about 1/4 lb.)
– 4 tomato slices or green bell pepper rings, halved
MORNING OF THE GAME:
1. Make 15 cuts in bread, almost completely through. Spread first slice generously with Wish-Bone Creamy Italian Dressing; repeat with every other slice. Into each prepared slice, place 1 slice meat, 1/2 slice cheese and 1/2 slice tomato. Slice unfilled cuts as needed to lie flat; wrap in aluminum foil and chill.
AT FOURTH QUARTER:
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
Taste Tested Recipe from The Wish-Bone Kitchens
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes(s)
Cook Time: 20 Minutes(s)