Sugar Free Blueberry Pie
- 1 Recipe pastry crust
- 4 Cups Blueberries fresh or frozen, thawed
- 4 ts Sweet and Low
- 1/4 ts Cinnamon
- 1/8 ts Nutmeg
- 1 tb Lemon juice
- 2 tb Quick tapioca
- 8 drops -OR up to 10 drops Liquid butter flavoring
- Line 10″ pie plate with crust
- Pick over, wash and drain berries.
- Mix next 6 ingredients together in small bowl. Toss with berries being careful to not crush the berries too much. Pour berries in crust, making sure all the “goodies” are scraped from the bowl.
- Cover with top crust, slit for steam to escape.
- Bake atº 425 for 10 minutes, reduce heat to 325º for 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
- For a little added flavor to the crust you can sprinkle with a light mixture of Sweet and Low and cinnamon.
- Cool on wire rack, serve with dollop of Lite Cool Whip or small scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired
Share & Print
0 0 100 0