Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 can (10-oz) refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 7 pieces string cheese
- 1/2 c pizza sauce
- 20 slices pepperoni
- 1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 425º. Grease 13×9 inch pan.
- Unroll dough and press in bottom and 1 inch up sides of greased pan. Place pieces of string cheese along the inside edges of dough. Fold the 1 inch of dough over and around the cheese; press dough edges to seal.
- Top the crust with sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake at 425 for 15-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0