- 1 lb bread dough (homemade or commercial)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Grated Romano Cheese (Desired Amount)
- 1/2 lb Provolone Cheese (sliced)
- 1/2 lb Salami (sliced)
- 1/2 lb Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 lb Capocollo (a type of salami)
- Olive Oil
- Roll dough into a rectangular shape. Cover the dough with the egg. Top egg and dough with Romano cheese, Provolone cheese, Salami and Capocollo, leaving about 1 inch at the edges without a topping. Sprinkle everything with Mozzarella Cheese.
- Fold in half so the edges of short sides meet. Next, roll like a jelly roll. Lightly brush outside of dough with olive oil.
- Bake on greased cookie sheet at 400 degrees for 15-20, until golden brown.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0