Strawberry Philly Pie
- 1 8-oz. pkg. Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 baked 9-inch pastry shell
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/3 cup water
- few drops of red food coloring
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl and cream it until soft and smooth. Gradually blend in the milk.
- Spread half of this mixture on the bottom of the pastry shell. Cover with half of strawberries.
- Cut the remaining berries in half. Combine the sugar and cornstarch. Add the water, stirring until well blended. Add the remaining strawberries and cook until thickened, stirring constantly. Add red food coloring. Mix well, pour immediately over the strawberries in pastry shell. Chill.
- Decorate with remaining cream cheese mixture.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0