Strawberry Dump Cake
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1 can (15 oz) crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 can (15 oz) strawberry pie filling
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 box yellow cake mix
STEP BY STEP:
- Preheat oven to 325� F. Grease a 13″ x 9″ x 2″ pan or baking dish.
- Empty the can of pineapple, including juice, into the greased pan. Pour the strawberry pie filling over the pineapple, spread evenly.
- Dump the dry cake mix over the top of the pie filling. Gently spread to cover.
- Slice butter into pats and layer on top of cake mix in pan. Cover with layer of nuts.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until brown. Cool cake completely in the pan.
- Scoop out a serving and serve with vanilla ice cream, or allow to completely cool before indulging.