Strawberry Cream Pie
- 1- 6 oz. graham cracker pie crust
- 1 -8 oz pkg. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1- cup strawberry slices
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sifted confectioners sugar
- Combine softened cream cheese, granulated sugar, vanilla and nutmeg, mixing well blended.
- Crush 3/4 cup strawberry slices. Stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Whip cream with confectioners sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into crust.
- Chill several hours.
- Garnish with additional strawberries.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0