Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
6 – 8 Servings
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 prepared chocolate flavor crumb crust (or graham
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pkg (10 ounces) frozen Strawberries Halved in syrup, thawed
- 2 pkg (8 ounces each) creamcheese
- 2 cups Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- cracker crumb crust) (6 ounces)
STEP BY STEP:
- Drain strawberries; reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
- Beat cream cheese, reserved liquid, thawed strawberries, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate overnight for best results.
- Garnish with strawberry halves and kiwi slices.