Stir Fry Beef With Peppers (Korean)
- 1/2 lb beef tenderloin
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- 3 ounces korean green peppers
- 3 red peppers
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Cut the beef into thin strips and season witht the rice wine, sugar, soy sauce, salt and cornstarch. let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut the green peppers into thin strips and soak them in water to remove some of the heat.
- Slice the garlic into flat pieces.
- Stir fry the green pepper and red pepper strips lightly with the salt and sugar in an oiled pan.
- Stir fry the garlic and seasoned beef in lightly oiled pan. Add the peppers and stir fry again.
Note: Any small hot green pepper can be used instead of Korean peppers.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0