- 5 lbs chicken wings or breast strips
- 1/2 cup melted margarine or oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 4 tsp mustard
- 2 tsp ketchup
- 2-3 tsp honey
- Rinse wings under cold running water.
- Cook garlic in the oil or margarine for 5 minutes on medium heat
- Combine all ingredients except wings.
- Place wings in a bowl with tight sealing lid. Pour enough of the marinade to cover wings. Save unused marinade to baste while cooking. Marinate 2 hrs.
- Place wings in shallow baking dish and bake 1 hr at 350º, basting every 15 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0