Star Spangle Pie
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1 1/4 cups Keebler Rainbow Chips Deluxe Cookies, chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Keebler Graham C racker Pie Crust (6 oz)
- 1 pkg cream cheese @8 oz, softened in microwave on High 15-20 seconds.
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tub of whipped topping @8 oz, thawed
- confetti sprinkles
STEP BY STEP:
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice with electric mixter until blended. Gently fold in whipped topping. Fold in chopped Keebler Rainbow Chip Deluxe cookies.
- Spoon into pie crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with confetti sprinkles just prior to serving. Refrigerate leftovers.