- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 or 4 cups cooked squash
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable soup stock
- Combine the onion and margarine in a saucepan. Once the margarine has melted, add everything but the squash and soup stock.
- Cook for 20 to 30 minutes on medium heat. Add the squash and soup stock.
- Let it simmer for about 45 minutes or until it reduces to a thick consistency.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0