- 10 1/2 ounces cubed, boneless veal or chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon savory or basil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 small whole onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup celery, sliced in 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup asparagus cut in 1-inch pieces, or cut green beans
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion tops
- Pepper to taste
- Brown veal in Teflon pan glazed with diet dressing.
- Add celery, chopped onion, seasoning and water.
- Bring to boil, cover and simmer until meat is tender ……about two hours.
- Add whole onions and simmer about 15 minutes until just tender.
- Add asparagus or green beans and cook until crisply tender.
- Add parsley and onion tops and cook 5 minutes more.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0