Spinach & Orange Salad
- 2 tbsps. pecans, chopped
- 8 cups fresh spinach, washed and chopped
- 2 oranges, cut into sections
- ¼ cup dried sweetened cranberries
- Sprinkle of cheddar cheese (optional)
- ½ cup raspberry fat-free vinaigrette.
- Place pecans in non-stick skillet; cook over medium heat approximately 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place 2 cups of spinach on each plate.
- Arrange ½ cup of orange sections over spinach.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheddar cheese (optional) and pecans.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over salad.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0