- 2 cups low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- non-stick cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cups low-sodium spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb. no-cook lasagna noodles – 1 10 ozs. package frozen spinach, thawed and chopped
- 1/2 lb. reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Mix ricotta cheese and parsley. Coat a 13″x9″x2″ baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, coat bottom of pan with a bit of the spaghetti sauce.
- Place a layer of noodles over the bottom of the pan. Cover noodles with about 1/3 of spaghetti sauce. Spread half of the ricotta mixture over the sauce. Spread half of the spinach over the ricotta, sprinkle with mozzarella. (If desired, you may add other vegetables to the spinach mixture.)
- Repeat layers of noodles, 1/3 sauce, and remaining ricotta, spinach and mozzarella cheese finishing with a layer of noodles, the remaining sauce, and a sprinkle of Parmesan.
- Bake at 375o for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0