Spinach Dip in a Bread Bowl
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 package spinach, frozen — chopped, thawed
- 1/4 cup onion — chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 loaf round bread
- Raw vegetables
- In a bowl, combine first six ingredients. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Cut a 1 – 1/2 inch slice off the top of the loaf; set aside. Hollow out the bottom part, leaving a thick shell. Cut or tear the slice from the top of the loaf and the bread from inside into bite-size pieces.
- Fill the shell with dip, set on a large platter.
- Arrange the bread pieces and vegetables around it
and serve immediately
Share & Print
0 0 100 0