Spicy Garlic Soup
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped garlic
- 4 cups chopped French bread (with crusts removed)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 8 cups chicken stock (or veg. or water)
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- parsley for garnish
- Warm olive oil over low heat, add garlic and stir until garlic is golden. Add bread and stir until golden making sure not to burn. Add paprika, stock, salt and cayenne.
- Bring to boil and simmer partially covered for 30 minutes.
- Puree the soup, then add beaten eggs and simmer. Be careful not to boil. Season as desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0