Spicy Egg and Tomato Skillet
- 2 Small chili peppers
- 2 Small onions
- 2 Small red bell peppers
- 2 Small green bell peppers
- 4 Tomatoes
- 3 T Vegetable or olive oil
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- 2 level tsp Tomato paste
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 to 6 Eggs
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Mince the chili pepper.
- Peel and thinly slice the onions.
- Core and thinly slice the bell peppers.
- Dice the tomatoes.
- Heat the oil in the skillet over high heat. Fry the onion for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, chili and bell pepper for another 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and tomato paste and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for another 4 minutes.
- Break and eggs one by one into a glass and then pour them over the vegetables.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Cover — do not mix.
- Cook for 3-6 minutes, according to how you like your eggs.
- Serve from the skillet and garnish with parsley.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0