- 1-egg white
- 2-cups (about 12 ounces) raw cashews
- 1 1/2-tsp salt
- 1-tsp ground coriander
- 1/2-tsp ground cumin
- 1/2-tsp allspice
- 1/2-tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 300º. In a medium bowl, whisk the egg white with 1 tablespoon of water until the mixture is frothy and holds a soft shape. Add the cashews and fold until they are evenly coated.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, coriander, cumin, allspice and cayenne. Add the spices to the nuts and toss to mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly butter the foil. Scatter the nuts on the sheet in a single layer and roast them in oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn the nuts over with spatula and roast for 30 minutes longer. Cool the cashews completely and store in an airtight container.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0