Speedy Apple Pie
- 2 sticks pastry mix
- 1 #2 can (2 1/2 c) sliced pie apples, drained
- 1/3 c brown sugar
- 1/3 c granulated sugar
- 1/3 c chopped walnuts
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- dash salt
- 3 T maple flavored syrup
- Prepare one stick of pastry mix according to pkg. directions.
- Line 8″ pie pan with pastry. Flute edges.
- Arrange apples in the unbaked shell.
- With fork, combine remaining pastry mix stick with sugars, nuts, cinnamon, and salt till crumbly. Sprinkle over apples. Drizzle with syrup.
- Bake in hot oven 425° 10 minutes; completely cover with aluminum foil; bake 15 minutes more
- Serve warm
- Top with scoops of vanilla ice cream
Share & Print
0 0 100 0