Sparkling Mint Drink
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 handful mint leaves, washed
- 1 large frozen concentrated orange juice
- 1 small frozen concentrated lemonade juice
- 12 cups lemon-lime soda or ginger ale
STEP BY STEP:
- In a saucepan, boil sugar, water, and mint until sugar is dissolved. Remove mint leaves.
- Add frozen juices to make a sweet syrup. To serve, pour 3 tablespoons syrup into a glass of crushed ice.
- Fill glass with lemon-lime soda or ginger ale. Stir.