- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons sliced black olives
- Cut squash in half lengthwise, and scoop out the seeds. Place cut sides down in a lightly oiled baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes, or until a sharp knife can be inserted with only a little resistance.
- Remove squash from oven, and set aside to cool enough to be easily handled.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Saute onion in oil until tender. Add garlic, and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes, and cook only until tomatoes are warm.
- Using a fork, gently rake out strands of squash.
- Toss with sauteed vegetables, feta, olives, and basil. Serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0