- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups vegetables (see instructions below) – 1 28 ozs. jar low-sodium spaghetti sauce
- 4 cups spaghetti noodles, cooked
- Vegetables can be any combination of broccoli, celery, onions, green or red bell peppers, carrots, pea pods, green beans, or others of your choice.
- Mix all ingredients, except spaghetti, in a large pot, cover, and cook over medium heat for approximately 15 minutes or until desired tenderness, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0