South Of The Border Chicken Soup
- 3 T. vegetable oil
- 3 corn tortillas cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/3 C. chopped onion
- 2/3 C. chopped green and red peppers
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 C. flour
- 2 (12 oz) cans chicken broth
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 C. cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 (16-oz) can Veg-All mixed vegetables with liquid
- Heat oil in skillet, add tortilla strips and fry, stirring constantly till golden. Drain on paper towels. Add onion and peppers to skillet and cook till soft. Add garlic and stir in flour; gradually stir in chicken broth. Add remaining ingredients and heat through.
- Top with tortilla strips.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0