Sook Choo Na Mool
- 1/4 c Salad oil
- 2 tb Each vinegar and soy sauce
- 1/2 ts Each salt and pepper
- 1/4 c Scallions; finely chopped
- 1/4 c Pimiento; thinly sliced
- 2 tb Sesame seeds; ground
- 1 Garlic clove; minced
- 2 c Bean sprouts
- In a small bowl, thoroughly blend together the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, pepper, scallions, pimiento, sesame seeds and garlic.
- Place bean sprouts in a large wooden salad bowl. Pour the dressing over the bean sprouts; toss gently.
- Chill thoroughly for approximately one hour.
- Serve on individual chilled salad plates.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0