Smoked Sausage Stew
- 2 cans (11 1/2 oz each) condensed bean with bacon soup, undiluted
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 C. water
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 C. sliced carrots
- 1 C. sliced celery
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 12 oz. fully cooked smoked sausage, thinly sliced
- In a saucepan, combine soup, tomatoes and water. Add potatoes, carrots, celery, and chili powder.
- Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Add sausage. Simmer for 40 minutes longer.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0