Smoked Salmon Scramble
- 2 oz. smoked salmon pieces
- 2 oz. butter
- 6 free range eggs
- 1 lemon
- salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Cut the smoked salmon into ribbons
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan.
- Break and lightly beat the eggs and scramble them for about 1½ minutes until they are starting to form curds.
- Add half the salmon pieces and the juice of half the lemon.
- Continue to scramble for about 30 seconds more until the eggs start to set. Season carefully.
- Put the scrambled egg into individual pots or on toast.
- Sprinkle with the remaining pieces of smoked salmon and a little parsley. Serve with the rest of the lemon cut into four
Share & Print
0 0 100 0