Smoked-Oyster Cheese Ball
- 2 4-1/2 ounce packages Camembert cheese, softened
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp. brandy
- 1 3 3/4-ounce can smoked oysters, rinsed, drained, and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
- In a mixer bowl, combine Camembert, cream cheese and butter; beat with an electric mixer till smooth.
- Add brandy, beat well. Stir in the oysters
- Cover and chill about 1 hour or till firm enough to shape.
- Divide the chilled cheese mixture into 3 or 4 portions; shape each into a ball. Roll balls in chopped pecans.
- Wrap each ball in plastic wrap and chill about 2 hours
Share & Print
0 0 100 0