Simple Stew For Two
- 1 lb. beef stew meat (very lean)
- 1 lb. pkg. frozen stew vegetables, thaw
- 1 can Swanson’s beef broth
- 1/2 envelope McCormick beef stew seasoning
- Mix together broth and seasoning in crockpot, add vegetables and meat, stir to coat. Make sure all vegetables are immersed in liquid.
- Cook on high 3 hours, turn to low for 4 hours. Stir every 2 hours if convenient. Or may be cooked on low for about 8 hours.
- The vegetables are partially cooked before frozen, so time will vary according to the cut size of the meat
Share & Print
0 0 100 0