Shrimp & Veggie Salad
– 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled with tails left on
– 1 medium eggplant, sliced lengthwise into thin wedges
– 1 lb. lb. white or green asparagus
– 1 large zucchini or yellow squash, sliced lengthwise into thin wedges
– 1 head Boston lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
– 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese curls
– 40 spritzes Wish-Bone® Salad Spritzers® Balsamic Breeze® Vinaigrette Dressing
Grill shrimp and vegetables until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender. Remove to bowl and spritz 20 times with Wish-Bone® Salad Spritzers® Balsamic Breeze® Vinaigrette Dressing.
On serving platter, arrange lettuce and top with vegetables. Arrange shrimp on top. Garnish with cheese curls. Just before serving spritz with remaining Dressing.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes(s)
Cook Time: 20 Minutes(s)
Nutrition Information per serving
Calories 250, Calories From Fat 60, Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 6g, Cholesterol 180mg, Saturated Fat 340mg, Total Carbohydrates 19g, Sugars 8g, Dietary Fiber 8g, Protein 32g, Vitamin A 50%, Vitamin C 45%, Calcium 25g, Iron 35g