Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1 pound large mushrooms — washed
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 pound shrimp — chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp chopped pimiento
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp finely chopped celery
- 1 clove garlic — finely chopped
- Worcestershire sauce — to taste
- salt and freshly ground pepper — to taste
STEP BY STEP:
- Wash and remove stems from mushrooms. Finely chop stems.
- Mix together chopped stems, bread crumbs, shrimp, onions, pimiento, celery, garlic, and parsley.
- Add salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Fill caps. Place on foil in baking dish.
- Bake in 3500 oven for 20 minutes.