Shrimp Spread Appetizer
- 1 package (8 ounces) light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded light mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (4-1/4 ounces each) shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup finely chopped tomato
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Spread on a 12-in. round serving platter. Cover with seafood sauce. Sprinkle with cheese, shrimp, onions and tomato.
- Cover and chill.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0