- 1-can (5 ounces) deveined shrimps, drained, rinsed and flaked
- 3/4-cup finely chopped celery
- 3/4-cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1-tsp curry powder
- 1-tbsp lemon juice
- 14-slices white bread
- 14-slices whole-wheat bread
- Butter or margarine
- Mix all ingredients except bread and butter in a bowl.
- Place 7 slices each white and whole-wheat bread flat on cutting board; spread with butter; trim crusts.
- With a knife, mark each slice into 4 triangles, then cut a small fancy design from each triangle; remove cutouts; place white ones in whole-wheat slices and whole-wheat in white.
- Spread each of remaining bread slices with butter; trim crusts; spread with 2 tablespoons shrimp mixture.
- Put together with cutout slices; cut each into 4 triangles. Wrap and chill.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0