- 1 pound shrimp, cooked, de-veined
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushrooms
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons dry sherry
- worcheshire sauce
- salt and pepper
- Tabasco sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter and then sauté the onion and garlic until tender. Add the flour. Mix well. Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly.
- Cook until the sauce thickens. Add the sherry and the seasonings to taste.
- In a separate bowl, combine shrimp, mushrooms, eggs, and parsley.Add sauce along with 1/4 cup cheese to shrimp mixture. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish and top with remaining cheese. Dot with the butter.
- Bake 10 minutes, until slightly browned on top.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0