- One 10-ounce can tomato soup
- Three 3-ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 cups (about 1 pound) boiled shrimp seasoned and shredded or finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1/2 cup finely celery
- a dash of garlic powder to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt, black and red pepper to taste
- Heat soup and dissolve cream cheese in it.
- Soak gelatin in cold water and add to soup mixture, let cool to room temperature (about 1/2 hour).
- Add all other ingredients, pour into oiled medium size fish mold. Chill overnight.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0