- 1 1/2 lbs. frozen tiny cooked shrimp, thawed & drained
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 8 oz. container of cream cheese with chives, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tblsp. prepared horseradish
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 2 tsp. cocktail sauce (or ketchup)
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- In food processor, add 1st 3 ingredients. Cover & process until smooth, scraping bowl as necessary.
- Add rest of ingredients and pulse until blended.
- Transfer to small serving container; cover & chill thoroughly. Let butter stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with assorted crackers, or spread on party rye bread or pumpernickel.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0