Sherried Turkey Cocktail Meatballs
- 2-pounds turkey sausage
- 2/3-cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1-bottle (9 ounces) mango chutney
- 1-cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/3-cup dry sherry
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- In medium bowl combine sausage and bread crumbs.
- Form mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Arrange meatballs on two 15 x 10-inch baking pans. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until meatballs are no longer pink in center.
- In blender or food processor puree chutney until smooth. In small saucepan, over low heat, combine chutney, yogurt and sherry; cook until mixture is slightly thickened.
- Do not boil. To serve combine meatballs and sauce in chafing dish.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0