Seven Layer Mexican Dip
- 1 cup sour cream mixed with ½ cup mayonnaise and 1 small pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 small cans jalapeno bean dip
- 1 bunch of chopped green onions
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- ½ cup chopped ripe olives
- 3 very ripe, medium avocados mashed with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste
- Layer in this order: beans, sour cream mixture, avocado mixture, tomatoes, cheese, green onion, and ripe olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0