- 1 1/2 pounds fresh or frozen cod or other fillets
- 3 slices bacon, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup of chopped green onions (using the tops also)
- 3 potatoes, pared and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups of either half and half or evaporated milk
- Cut the fish into bite-sized pieces. Place in a crockpot.
- In a pan, cook the bacon and onion until the onion is tender. Drain and place in the crockpot with the fish.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except for the milk. Cook on low for 9 hours or until the potatoes are tender (or on high temperature for 2-3 hours).
- Add the milk during the last hour of cooking.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0