- 2 pounds Potatoes, peeled — sliced
- 1/3 cup Chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons All purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Low fat margarine
- 3 cups Skimmed milk — heated
- Preheat oven 400ºF. Lightly spray a 2 quart casserole with vegetable spray. Arrange a layer of potatoes in casserole, then sprinkle with some of onion, flour, salt and pepper.
- Continue to layer until all potatoes, onion, flour, salt and pepper are used. Dot top with margarine, then pour milk over all.
- Bake 20 min, then reduce heat to 350ºF and bake 50 to 60 min longer or until tender.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0