- 1-1/2 Cups sugar
- 1-1/2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1-1/2 Cups shredded coconut
- 1-1/2 Cups nuts, walnuts or pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 Cup chocolate chips
- 7 Egg whites, slightly beaten
- 1 10-inch pie shell, unbaked
- Mix all ingredients together in the order given, by hand (a mixer would break up the pieces). This will become a gooey mixture.
- Turn mixture into prepared pie shell. Bake at 350 deg F for 35 to 40 minutes or until the center is firm.
Note: Do not cut until it has cooled.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0