Savory Scalloped Potatoes
- 2 ts Olive oil – extra-virgin preferred
- 1 Onion – thinly sliced
- 1 Garlic clove – minced
- 3 Potatoes, with skins on, – cut in 1/4″ slices
- 1 tb Fresh thyme – chopped, – or substitute
- other fresh herbs – or dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 c Chicken broth
- 1 tb Parmesan — shredded
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Oil a wide, shallow baking dish.
- Heat the olive oil in a saute pan over medium high heat. Saute the onion and garlic until translucent. Place the sliced potatoes in the baking dish. Add the onion-garlic-oil mixture and the thyme, salt and pepper.
- Pour the chicken broth over the top and sprinkle with the parmesan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the top is golden brown.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0