Sausage Potato Soup
- 4 to 5 Italian sausage
- 1 small onion diced
- 3 to 4 potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 can College Inn Chicken Broth
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese grated
- In a small frying pan, cook sausage until lightly browned
- Slice sausage medium thickness. Place in pot, along with onion, potatoes and broth. Cover and cook over medium heat about 15 or 20 minutes, until potatoes are cooked. Add liquid if necessary
- Mash some of the potatoes (not all) and add grated cheese. Simmer a few minutes and then serve.
- Top with sourdough croutons if desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0