- 4-ounces sharp process American cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 1/4-cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4-cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2-tsp paprika
- 1/4-tsp salt
- 5-links brown-and-serve sausage
- Blend cheese with butter. Stir in flour, paprika and salt. Mix well.
- Brown sausage in skillet and cut each link into 4 pieces. Wrap just enough dough around each piece of sausage to cover completely.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheet in hot oven 400º for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0