Sausage Biscuit Bites
- 1 tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (7-1/2 oz)
- 1 T. butter, melted
- 4 1/2 tsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 pkg.(8 oz) brown and serve sausage links
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out each biscuit into a 4 inch circle, brush with butter.
- Combine Parmesan cheese and oregano, sprinkle over butter.
- Place a sausage link in the center of each; roll up.
- Cut each widthwise into four pieces; insert a toothpick into each.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375º for 8-10 minutes or till golden brown.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0