Salmon Spreadable Dip
- 2 cans, (6-ounces each) skinless, boneless pink salmon, drained or
- 1-1/2 cups cooked boneless salmon
- 8-ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon each: liquid smoke and salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Toast or cocktail bread
- In a medium bowl, whip salmon, cream cheese, mustard, liquid smoke and salt with an electric hand mixer.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and garnish with black pepper.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0